Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Icing on the Cupcake



This week's decorating detail is another finishing touch from the wedding I featured last week. Clear, tiny, versatile glass bottles. These were specially requested by the bride. I must say that they happen to be one of my favorite items that I have collected over the years, so I was quite happy to work them into the design. For the ceremony we filled them with beautiful, sweetly scented ivory and lavender roses and hung them, from a wooden frame at the altar, with glimmering copper and eggplant ribbons.

But, you really should know - and see - just how versatile these tiny treasures are, so...next week I will show another (completely different!) look that incorporates them as well.

Happy (mid)week to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment